- I woke up this morning – splashed water on my face to wipe away the sleep.
- I boiled water to make coffee.
- I brushed my teeth, using water from the tap.
- I filled my water bottle as I headed to workout.
- I took a shower when I got home and had hot water.
Clean Water for the World believes that clean water is a human right.
Imagine how your morning would be different if you lived in another country:
- Water is not tapped to your house — you have to walk to collect water — at least 30 minutes.
- Even if you have running water, you cannot drink from the tap.
- Water is not safe to drink — you have to boil it — at least 20 minutes.
- No gas or electric stove? Gotta collect wood to do that, too.
- Want a hot bath? Gotta boil that!
- Want hot coffee? Gotta boil that, too! (But longer than the norm for purified water).
- Brush your teeth? Splash water on your face in the morning? Fill up your bottle before heading out?
- That all takes time — longer than you want to spend.
CWFW wants to bring clean water to those without access. Will you help us?
- Volunteer to do a Walk for Water!
- Give a gift in honor of someone.
- Come to our workshop and build a purifier!
- Join us on a delegation!
- Support a community with a water purifier with a 2 – year supply box
- Know a community who needs a purifier? Contact us!