Delegations — more than a trip, it’s a journey with a purpose. It will change your life and those whom you will be blessed to meet.
Join CWFW as we head to Haiti, Guatemala and El Salvador to review the water purifiers, conduct surveys with community members, schools and children to measure the impact of the water purifiers, install purifiers, participate in clean water and sanitation workshops, interact with community members, and experience first-hand other cultures and the impact of the water purifiers have on the communities.
2018 Service Trips / Delegations
El Salvador – March 3 – 11 with University of Toledo School of Engineering
Guatemala – May 11-20 – Open to Anyone! Sign up!
- Service trips visit purifiers in El Salvador, Haiti, and Guatemala where most Clean Water for the World purifiers are located.
- Activities include: visiting communities, conducting focus groups, interviewing community and school leaders, and installing water purifiers. Does not include airfare.
- US-based Dedicated Purifier Building Workshop Day to Otsego, Michigan to build a Clean Water for the World purifier in a day
- Activities include: personal building coach at the workshop, educational talk, lunch
- Students from the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio and the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan often come as part of delegations. Additional financial support will allow more students to attend trips.