Clean Water for the World was founded on the belief that access to clean water is a human right.
Thank you for all your help in 2017. We continue to celebrate our growth this year:
- 40+ units built
- 35 communities received a purifier in:
- Burkina Faso
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- New website
- New logo
- New fundraiser – Gift Catalog
- Training of Water Promoters in Guatemala in May 2017
- 2 delegations to Guatemala and El Salvador
- Celebrating 10 years as an official 501(c)3 as Clean Water for the World
Looking to the Future:
- We celebrate our founders.
- Hosting Workshop Days in Otsego, Michigan
- Training the Next Generation of Purifier Construction Engineers
- Helping Develop the Strategic Plan for Clean Water for the World
- El Salvador Delegation with University of Toledo Engineering Students – March 3-11, 2018
- Walk for Water – Toledo – April 15, 2018
- Walk for Water – Kalamazoo – April 2018
- Guatemala Delegation – May 11-20 – Sign up now!
- And much more to come! Stay tuned!